Energy Efficiency Partnerships (EEP)
From engineering assessment to implementation, we have a unique business model that assists your facility in achieving significant cost savings.
We provide the engineering expertise, we invest the capital to achieve $250,000 – $1.5M in energy and water cost savings within your facility, we share the risk.
At a glance:
- $250,000 – $1.5M in energy, water and gas cost savings
- Websters Group invest and help co-fund equipment upgrades
- We guarantee performance of trusted third-party suppliers, using energy and water cost savings as repayment
- We build the smart metering and savings verification processes as per the International Performance Measurement and Verification protocol (IPMVP)
- If there are less savings you don’t pay extra, Websters Group takes the risk
Total Savings: $62,000
After an EEP partnership was formed, we conducted an engineering assessment across a small portfolio of cold storage facilities. We then immediately funded the implementation of an appropriately sized solar PV system. Projects analysed also included LED lighting and timer switches to reduce refrigerated truck cooling demands (reducing peak demand charges on tariff 8300).
Total Savings: $180,000
Following an EEP partnership, we assisted in designing new efficient irrigation schedules and immediately funded key upgrades. This included 20 soil moisture sensors strategically placed accross 120ha+ to improve crop productivity. Further to this we then funded a $57,000 booster pump to improve irrigation efficiency while significantly reducing irrigation energy costs. Here the energy savings pay for a needed pump upgrade, while improving on-farm water security (with minimal upfront).
Interested in our co-investment model?
Call today to discuss partnership and funding options!