We have an investment focus in dealing with energy efficiency upgrades.
This strong investment culture in our company is based on our Energy Efficiency Partnership (EEP) model, where we directly fund and are accountable for financial performance of our upgrades / recommendations.
If we are directly funding a project, 50:50 co-investing or acting in an advisory role utilising your internal capital, we apply the same proven investment grade models.
Our investment and advisory services include:
• Business Case Development
• Energy Accounting (project pilot, validation and control)
• Financial Forecasts (NVP, IRR, discounted cash flow analysis)
• Sensitivity Analysis (energy pricing, ASX energy futures)
• Facilities Upgrade Budgeting
• Supplier Due Diligence
• Energy Performance Contracting
• Capital Budgeting Programs
• Direct Investment (through an Energy Efficiency Partnership)